What Is Cenforce 130 mg?
About Cenforce 130 mg
Cenforce 130 contains 130 mg of Sildenafil, which is sufficient to treat erectile dysfunction in the short term.
It’s been a year since the coronavirus wreaked havoc on the world. The spread of the coronavirus has been so rapid that no single country has been spared. But first, if you asked any man what he is afraid of, he would tell you. The majority of men would have said Erectile Dysfunction, or ED. The terror of ED is so great that even young college students and freshmen between the ages of 25 and 35 are becoming victims.
ED is unquestionably a sexual disorder, but it also has mental and emotional consequences. Victims of ED are harassed and teased by relatives, family, and friends due to a lack of sexual awareness. When things spiral out of control, the person becomes depressed and contemplates suicide. So it’s easy to see how a seemingly innocuous disorder can take on the appearance of a monster. Use Cenforce 130 mg to keep things under control and get rid of ED as soon as possible.
Manufacturer of Cenforce 130 mg
Cenforce 130 mg is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories. Centurion Laboratories Ltd is responsible for all aspects of production, from the factories to the packaging. The maker’s reputation determines how easily the drug is accepted by doctors and the general public. This is because no one wants to try a new drug because they are sceptical of it.
However, if the drug is a product of a well-known brand, there is no problem because people have previously used the brand’s products. As a result, there is always a sense of trust and loyalty to the brand. Centurion Laboratories falls into the latter category due to its extensive experience over several decades in developing life-saving drugs. Centurion Laboratories falls into the latter category due to its extensive experience in producing life-saving drugs over several decades.
Strength and Dosage of Cenforce 130 mg
Any drug must be taken in the appropriate strength and dosage for it to work properly and benefit the patient. It is one of the factors that can cause the drug to have a negative impact on you. This is why doctors emphasize the importance of adhering to the strength and dosage recommendations and not using them as mere precautions.
This is true of Cenforce 130 mg as well. So, to get rid of ED as soon as possible, stick to the recommended strength and dosage.
Cenforce 130 mg Availability
The rapid spread of ED has terrified the male population all over the world. As a result, there is a high demand for anti-ED medications. As a result of the high demand, shopkeepers happily stock Cenforce 130 mg. As a result, the drug is widely available in medical stores and online pharmaceutical portals.
Use of Cenforce 130 mg
- If you’ve been reading this article, you’re already aware of the use of Cenforce 130 mg. The most common application of Cenforce 130 mg is in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). The male reproductive organ, the penis, is unable to become erect during ED. This occurs as a result of factors such as smoking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, high stress levels, and so on.
- The thing about Cenforce 130 mg is that it cures ED while causing no major side effects.
How to take Cenforce 130 mg?
- Take the number of pills prescribed with a glass of water. Make certain that the water is at room temperature.
- It is not advisable to chew or break the pills with your teeth.
- Do not combine the drug with alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, or fruit juices, for example. Such practises frequently result in situations that can be hazardous as well.
- The drug should be taken 30 to 40 minutes before sexual activity.
How do Cenforce 130 mg works?
Cenforce 130 mg is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. This means that it is effective at suppressing PDE5.
PDE5’s main function is to ensure that the penis loses its erection after semen ejaculation. However, in some circumstances, the level of PDE-5 in the body rises, resulting in rapid ejaculation.
Cenforce 130 mg works to bring down the PDE5 levels back to normal by reducing it, sometimes making it considerably. This gives more time for the penis to remain erect sometimes even 5 to 6 hours.
The drug’s dosage is an important consideration. The dosage specified in the prescription should be followed precisely and without error. However, it is dependent on the individual reasons of the patient, which differ from one another, such as allergies, medical history, and so on.
One pill per day is the most common dosage (two or three times). This can be changed at any time based on the needs of another patient.
How long Cenforce 130 mg shall be continued?
The duration of the drug’s use, like the dosage, is specified in the prescription. So, if you are unsure about the duration, consult the prescription. If you take the drug for a shorter period of time, it will be less effective, and if you take it for a longer period of time, you will be overdosing.
Missed a dose of Cenforce 130 mg
If you miss the drug for any reason, you must take certain steps. The first and most important thing to remember is not to panic. Then skip that day’s dose and don’t take any other drugs on that day. Only take the next pill on the next day specified in the prescription.
Cenforce 130 mg Contradiction
- HCL (Hydrochloric acid0
- Salts of Sulphates
- Ascorbic acid
- Salts of Nitrates
When not to take Cenforce 130 mg
- If you have a strong suspicion of having ED but have not tested for it. This is due to the fact that a few days of no erection does not guarantee that the person has ED. Such occurrences should be more common in the ED.
- If you are already taking another over-the-counter ED medication. Using both of them at the same time is hazardous to one’s health.
- If you have a Sildenafil Citrate allergy. This is due to the fact that the drug’s main ingredient’s non-acceptance signals the need to switch to another drug.
- Full Body pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Suicidal thoughts
- Asthma attacks
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Inflammation of private parts
- Growth of pubic hair
- Urinary tract infection
- Swelling of skin
- Chest Pain
Overdose Effects of Cenforce 130 mg
Overdosing a drug entails taking more of the drug than is prescribed in the prescription. This causes dizziness, flushing of the skin, low blood pressure, decreased heartbeat, and other side effects. Many of them go away after a few days, but if they persist and cause harm, contact your doctor right away.
Precaution & Warning
- Do not take the drug if you have not been tested for ED, and do not be deceived by low prices when purchasing the drug from online sites. Many of them are forgeries that turn out to be scams.
- Report any side effects to your doctor as soon as possible.
- Adhere strictly to the prescription and do not deviate from it at any cost.