What Is Fildena 50?
– About Fildena 50
- Fildena 50 is a drug that is well-known around the world for its use in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Fildena 50 has the ability to cure the patient no matter how bad the situation is.
- Nowadays, men lack the ability to satisfy their wives or girlfriends on their own. They require external assistance in the form of an anti-ED drug such as Fildena 50 to do so.
Many people think of ED as just another sexual disorder, but its side effects are more psychological than mental.
This is why Fildena 50 has not only cured ED patients, but has also saved several relationships from dissolution and rescued men from depression and anxiety.
– Manufacturer of Fildena 50
Fildena 50’s creators are no less than a pharmaceutical behemoth. Thepillcare holds a unique position in the manufacturing industry.
Thepillcare cures ED in men all over the world, thanks to its presence not only in the domestic market but also abroad. This is due to the fact that ED is a global issue that is not limited to a single country.
Couples have had the opportunity to spend quality time together after a long time due to the COVID pandemic. Thepillcare satisfied such desires for millions of couples and lovers, despite the fact that the rest of the world was locked away in their homes.
– Strength and Dosage of Fildena 50mg
- The drug’s strength and dosage are the only factors that can determine whether or not it will work. If the dosage and strength are insufficient, the drug will be less effective. And if it is exceeded, it can lead to an overdose.
- Fildena 50 has a strength of 50mg, but larger strengths such as 50mg and 100mg are also available on the market.
– Fildena 50 Availability
With the rapid increase in ED cases each year, sales of anti-ED drugs such as Fildena 50 reached a new high. Overall, the drug is easily available in your area, either in stores or through online websites.
This is a positive sign for the company, but it is a concerning situation for society.
Use of Fildena 50 having salt Sildenafil
Fildena 50 is well-known throughout the world and is selling well due to its use in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). However, this does not imply that it is only used for ED; there are other reasons to take Fildena 50.
Fildena 50 is also prescribed for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which occurs when the arteries experience increases in blood pressure, resulting in hypertension. This is due to the fact that treating ED requires lowering blood pressure, which also treats PAH.
How to take Fildena 50
- Fildena 50 is one of several drugs that are water-soluble. This means that water is required to dissolve the drug and allow it to perform its functions.
- Take 1 pill, or as directed by your doctor, with a glass of plain water.
- It is not recommended to break or chew the pills, and the medication should be taken with only water and no other liquid. Many people combine Fildena 50 with alcoholic or cold beverages, which often worsens their symptoms.
- Take the pills only when you need them and have been clearly diagnosed with ED. Otherwise, a healthy person who takes Fildena 50 may become an ED patient.
How Fildena 50 works
The main reason for using Fildena 50 is to restore a man’s erect penis. When a man is aroused or sexually stimulated, blood rushes into the blood vessels of the penis. The rush of blood causes the penis to stand upright.
However, due to addictive habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol, as well as lifestyle issues such as insufficient sleep, high stress levels, depression, anxiety, and other factors, blood supply to the penis is negatively impacted.
When the penis does not receive an adequate supply of blood, erections do not occur. To deal with this situation, drugs such as Fildena 50 are used. The primary function of the drug is to ensure an uninterrupted supply of blood into the penis, preventing erections. This is accomplished by relaxing the pelvic muscles, lowering blood pressure, and easing the tissues in the penile region.
In total, a situation is envisioned in which any impediment to blood reaching the penis is removed. When the person is stimulated again, this results in a good erection. The suppression of PDE-5 then keeps the erection going for a long time (phosphodiesterase type 5). Because PDE5 aids in the loss of the erection after ejaculation, when PDE5 is suppressed, the erection is unlimited and prolonged.
An ideal ED patient who possess no major complications is required to take 1 pill for 24 hours.
How long Fildena 50 shall be continued
The time period is usually specified in the doctor’s prescription. If the ED symptoms persist, the time period may be extended.
Missed dose of Fildena 50
Let that day be no consumption of Fildena 50. Take the drug on the next assigned day.
Fildena 50 Contradiction
- Salts of Nitrates
- Salts of Sulphates
- Ascorbic acid
When not to take Fildena 50
- When the person is already being treated for ED with other medications.
- When you’re unsure whether you have ED or if it’s just a misunderstanding.
- Asthma attacks
- Flushing of skin
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Inflammation of private parts
- Growth of pubic hair
- Urinary tract infection
- Swelling of skin
- Mouth ulcers
- Suicidal thoughts
Overdose Effects of Fildena 50
Overdoes should never be encouraged because they can result in fatalities.
On a lighter note, some of the most common side effects of Fildena 50 include shortness of breath, headache, muscle pain, and painful erection.
Precaution & Warning
- Only take one drug at a time. If you are taking any other medications for a different condition, talk to your doctor before taking Fildena 50.
- If you experience any side effects, whether major or minor, contact your doctor right away.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate, discontinue use of Fildena 50 and seek treatment with another ED medication.