Description Of Fildena CT 50 mg
Fildena CT 50 mg pills, manufactured by Fortune Healthcare, are used to treat impotent males with erectile dysfunction or impotency. The medication is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension on occasion. Women and children under the age of 18 should not be given the medication.
The Sildenafil Citrate pills take around 30 minutes from the time of intake to show their action mechanism, with success lasting up to 6 hours. Some impotent men may be allergic to the medicine’s main active ingredient and should be tested for any underlying allergies.
Fildena CT 50 mg Chemical Name
Fildena CT 50 mg Manufacturer
Uses of Fildena CT 50 mg
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
What is Fildena CT 50 mg?
Fildena CT 50 mg is manufactured in India by Fortune Health Care and contains the same active ingredient as Viagra, Sildenafil Citrate.
As a result, Fildena CT 50 mg is also known as generic Viagra. Fildena CT 50 mg Sildenafil Citrate in Fildena CT 50 mg works against erectile dysfunction in men to alleviate impotence caused by psychological and physical factors, by improving the performance and productivity of the male reproductive organ.
Fildena CT 50 mg can be purchased online for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Does Fildena Available Different Dosage & Strength?
How Fildena CT 50 mg working
Fildena CT 50 mg contains Sildenafil, which improves blood flow to the penis, resulting in an erection.
This medication is both safe and effective in treating erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the naturally occurring enzyme PDE5, which relaxes muscles and blood vessels, increasing blood flow to erectile problems and allowing for an erection. This drug’s effects are enhanced by the presence of sexual intercourse.
How is Fildena CT 50 mg used?
Take these Fildena pills in the dose and for the duration prescribed by your doctor. Take it all at once. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. This Tablet should be consumed with food.
Fildena CT 50 mg Indications
Take this Tablet exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take these pills in greater or lesser quantities than recommended. If you are taking this medication to treat pulmonary hypertension, make sure you stick to the dosage schedule.
If used to treat erection problems, take these pills at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity.
Fildena CT 50 mg Dosage
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose; do not double your dose to compensate for the missed dose.
In the event of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention or contact a doctor or physician.
Contraindication Of Fildena CT 50 mg
- Antitubercular – Isoniazid
- Antibiotics -Clarythromycin, Erythromycin
- Antifungal- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Anticoagulants -Warfarin, Heparin
- Anti-HIV -Saquinavir
Similar USA Brand
- Fildena Sildenafil Tablet
- Cenforce Sildenafil Tablet
- Vidalista Tadalafil Tablet
- Tadacip Tablet
- Sildigra 100mg
Side Effects Of Fildena CT 50 mg
- Nasal congestion
- Blurring of vision.
Special Precautions And relative Warnings Of Fildena CT 50 mg
- It is not recommended that you take this medicine in excess or for an extended period of time.
- Always follow your doctor’s instructions when taking Fildena CT 50 mg. Take this medication no more than once per day.
- This tablet should not be taken by children under the age of 18 or adults over the age of 65.
- Men who have medical problems with vital organs such as the kidney, liver, lungs, or hypertension should not take this tablet.
- It is not advisable to consume large amounts of alcohol prior to taking this medication.
Storage Conditions for Fildena CT 50 mg
Fildena CT 50 mg pills should be stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 25°C.